The Narcotics Management Bureau (NCB), the central company probing a medicine case linked to the dying of Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput, will query Deepika Padukone and Shraddha Kapoor.
The NCB, which began its probe virtually a month again, is the third central company investigating a case linked to Sushant Singh Rajput’s dying. The Enforcement Directorate is trying into allegations of cash laundering whereas the Central Bureau of Investigation is probing the actor’s dying. Sushant Singh Rajput was discovered useless at dwelling on June 14.
Here’s what NCB has achieved to this point:
* The NCB began its probe in late August after the Enforcement Directorate reportedly discovered some proof about Bollywood actor Rhea Chakraborty’s hyperlinks to banned medicine.
* Because it began investigating, the drug regulation enforcement company interrogated Rhea Chakraborty’s brother Showik Chakraborty and supervisor Samuel Miranda. Each of them had been arrested.
* Subsequent, the company interrogated Rhea Chakraborty for 3 days and arrested her on September 8.
* Within the following days, NCB made a collection of arrests, together with Rajput’s home aide Dipesh Sawant, alleged drug peddler Abdul Basit Parihar, Goa resident Chris Costa, Showik’s buddy Suryadeep Malhotra, and Dwayne Anthony Fernandes (from Dadar), Ankush Arenja (from Powai) amongst others.
* NCB seized a automotive belonging to Karamjeet Singh Anand, alias KJ, who’s allegedly the primary provider of banned medicine to Bollywood, and arrested him.
* In the meantime, the NCB carried out raids at a number of locations in Bandra, Khar, Lokhandwala and Powai space.
* NCB interrogated Jaya Saha, Sushant Singh Rajput’s former expertise supervisor. It has additionally summoned Deepika Padukone’s supervisor Karishma Prakash, who has sought exemptions until September 25 on the grounds of sick well being.
* So far as its probe into worldwide drug channels in India is worried, the NCB has sought the help of the US, UK, Canada and Australian drug enforcement businesses to unearth suppliers of cocaine to Mumbai.
* Within the newest growth, the company has issued summons to actors Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor and Rakul Preet Singh. Amid varied experiences surfacing that Rakul Preet might not be part of the probe as she is in Hyderabad, NCB has confirmed that the actor has acknowledged the summon.