Airtel India just launched a ton of new prepaid bundles for its customers. These new prepaid plans will give customers 1 year of Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription when they do their next recharge. Plans start from Rs. Rs 448, Rs 499, Rs 599, and Rs 2,698. Any recharge done from these amounts will give the customer 1 year of Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription. Airtel India has also in the past given free subscriptions to OTT services like Zee5 on their prepaid plans. There is another prepaid plan by the telecom giant worth Rs. 401 that also offers customers a Hotstar premium subscription.
Open yourself up to a world of live sports, latest tv shows, award-winning movies and the biggest blockbuster releases from home. Recharge with the new Airtel Prepaid Plans and enjoy a complimentary 1 year subscription of Disney+ Hotstar VIP. https://t.co/xKYXMPP4bj pic.twitter.com/j5sKDEifhq
— airtel India (@airtelindia) August 21, 2020
Airtel Disney+ Hotstar VIP Prepaid Plans:
The announcement for the new prepaid plan packages came on twitter. The new plans starting from Rs. Rs 448, Rs 499, Rs 599, and Rs 2,698 will give users the premium Hotstar subscription. The Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription that Airtel is bundling with its plans will offer the customers seven multiplex movies, exclusive Hotstar specials, Disney+ shows, movies, children content, as well as access to live sporting events. Once users recharge their Airtel prepaid number from these specific amounts, the premium Hotstar package will start automatically. To get the benefit of free Hotstar subscription users will have to log in to the Hotstar app from their Airtel number.
- Rs. 401 recharge plan will offer 30GB data for 28 days.
- Rs 448 recharge plan will offer unlimited local, STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, and 3GB data per day for 28 days.
- Rs 499 recharge plan is for new customers and will offer the same benefits as the Rs. 448 recharge plan.
- Rs 599 recharge plan will offer unlimited local, STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, and GB data per day for 56 days.
- Rs 2698 recharge plan will offer unlimited local, STD and roaming calls, 100 SMS per day, and 2GB data per day for 365 days.
Airtel is now the biggest and the only competitor left for the goliath that is Reliance Jio in India. These new plans will no doubt help the company retain more customers especially in the more urban zones of the country. More details about the recharge plans can be found on the Airtel App and on the FAQ page of the Airtel website.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy